Summer Home Assignment in the USA!

Dear friends, 
Every two years, ELCA missionaries travel from their international assignments to the US to visit sponsoring congregations. This is the end of my 4th year serving in Jerusalem as pastor of the English-speaking congregation at Redeemer Lutheran, and therefore my second home assignment! 
I recently traveled to Massachusetts and Connecticut for a quick visit, and to preach/speak at the New England Synod Assembly. That means (sadly) that I won't be on the East Coast this summer.
I'm sorry I can't make it to every sponsoring congregation on this trip. Our country is BIG and the summer includes limited Sundays! If I'm not in your area this time around, please stay in touch. I've recently done a few Skype sessions with church mission groups from here in Jerusalem. I know we can find a way to connect!

Below is my preaching/speaking schedule, as it now stands. I'll update as I'm able. I hope to see many of you in these great churches! 

GENERAL SCHEDULE:
June 22-July 6: Columbus, Ohio
July 6-August 6: In the Chicago area
July 23-27: Summer Missionary Conference in Woodstock, Illinois
August 11-22: In the Oklahoma City area

PREACHING/SPEAKING GIGS: 
July 15: 2 churches in Mt Prospect, Il 
July 22: Bethany Lutheran, Crystal Lake, Il
July 28 & 29: Midvale Lutheran, Madison WI
July 31: Our Savior's, Arlington Heights, Il
August 4,5,6: Lord of Life, Maple Grove, MN
August 12: Salem, Stillwater, OK
August 15: St Christopher Episcopal, Midwest City, OK
August 19: Bethany, Dallas, TX



Comments